Density in a city of neighbourhoods
When: 5 June, 2012
Where: City of Vancouver
• What are your concerns about densification in your neighbourhood? • What are the limitations of dense urban development? • How can the City better engage with communities on planning?
What lies beneath: Incorporating geoexchange in building retrofits
When: 25 May, 2012
Where: Toronto Atmospheric Fund
• Does geoexchange offer an adequate GHG reduction opportunity? • Are there opportunities to profitably financing geoexchange? • What types of buildings offer the best opportunity for geoexchange?
The energy future of Salt Spring Island
When: 24-25 January, 2012
Where: BC Hydro
• What energy trends impact Salt Spring Island? • What concerns do residents have over smart meters? • How can these concerns be addressed?
Financing low-carbon buildings and retrofits
When: 18 May, 2011
• How can existing financial tools be refashioned and applied to new sectors? • What are the key drivers for developers in deciding how and if to finance? • What partnerships are necessary to accelerate a transition to low-carbon buildings?
Reducing carbon in the retail supply chain
When: 8 April, 2011
Where: Canadian Business for Social Responsibility
• What matters most to Canadian companies? • Has your organization explored use of the green standards for your products? • What are the drivers for reducing carbon in the supply chain?